We have devoted considerable resources to make this site accessible to allow the browsing experience for the entire population and people with disabilities in particular.
The motto leads us is human dignity and freedom, since it is a cornerstone of Israeli society that we all have equal rights and are essentially equal.
Using the accessibility component:
This website incorporates the Enable Accessibility plugin that helps make the website accessible to people with disabilities.
User Guide Menu:
- Matching button website and site tags for assistive devices and technologies for the disabled
- Enable button with keyboard navigation between site links
- Disable button flashes and / or moving elements on the screen
- Enable button black and white monochrome mode for colorblind
- Button sepia (brownish tint)
- High contrast change button
- Black and yellow button
- Reverse colors button
- Button for highlighting clearly the title tags to appear on the site
- Button that clearly emphasizes the links from the site
- Button displays the alternative description of all the images appearing on mouseover
- Permanent displays a button description of the images on the site
- Cancel button Use a readable font
- Button for Increase font size on the site
- Button reducing the font size on site
- All maximize button display approximately 200%
- Any reduction button display up to 70%
- Increasing mouse button
- Increasing mouse button and change its color to black
- Button for Reading Mode Site
- Button displays the accessibility statement
- Reset button eliminates accessibility
- button access to Send Feedback
- Button for change the language bar in accordance with the Declaration of accessibility
Accessibility bar has two types of growing Lnochiotcm, but if you want to increase more letters you can use the following keyboard functions:
- Esc key will open and close the Accessibility Toolbar
- Ctrl + key will increase the site’s text
- Ctrl key – will reduce the text on the site
- Ctrl key 0 to return the site to raise the original
- Spacebar (SPACE) will download the site down.
- F11 will increase the screen to full size – another pressing reduces it back.
For the avoidance of doubt:
We are committed to make our site accessible to all people with abilities and with disabilities.
This site have the technology that suits your needs.
This site is a largely usable for the entire population We’re making every effort
You may find elements that are not Fully accessible, that has not been accessible to or maybe we have not found suitable technology and alongside this we ensure that maximum efforts are made to improve and make accessible high level and without compromises.
If you have any difficulty browsing the site and watching us, we apologize and would be very pleased that you turn your attention to this.
Statement last updated at:
6/6/2021, 9:22:15 AM